One of our go-to cocktails for entertaining is the classic Sangria and here’s why. It’s easy to prep hours in advance, relatively affordable, completely customizable with your favorite ingredients, and tastes so light and refreshing. Not to mention, it always looks so vibrant and gorgeous in our 32oz Carafe. We decided to create the perfectly sweetened alcoholic punch today with our favorite fruits. Enjoy a glass and add some sweetness to your day!
WHAT YOU NEED
Ingredients for one serving
1 bottle of red wine, chilled
1 cup thinly sliced green apples, add strawberries and raspberries
1/2 medium orange (rind on, sliced into small pieces, large seeds removed, plus more for garnish)
1 small lemon, sliced into thin rounds
½ cup Brandy
3-4 tbsp organic brown sugar
Ice, for serving
TOSSWARE 32 oz Carafe
TOSSWARE 18oz Tumbler, 14oz Vino, and 9oz Flute
TO PREPARE SANGRIA
- Gather and chop all fruit.
- Add apples, oranges, strawberries, raspberries and sugar to a large pitcher and muddle with a wooden spoon for 45 seconds.
- Add Brandy and muddle again to combine for 30 seconds.
- Add red wine and stir to incorporate, then taste and adjust flavor as needed.
- Add ice and stir once more to chill. Serve as is, or with a bit more ice. Garnish with orange segments (optional)
Cheers from all of us at TOSSWARE!