Attention Los Angelenos! You can now purchase TOSSWARE's disposable, portable crystal clear cups at Bristol Farms stores all over the city. While you're there, check out some of their farm fresh fruit, meats, and snacks for your next BBQ.
We picked up some of Bristol's own brand tortilla chips and house guacamole to pair with hotdogs and TOSSWARE's Sparkling Sangria for our 4th of July BBQ! Try out this fruity, bubbly blend using the recipe below. We chose a couple of Bristol Farms staff picks for our pitcher: Da Luca Prosecco and Sonoma County's Stack House red blend. Their extensive wine selection gives descriptions and store recommendations, a great resource for finding the best match for your TOSSWARE! Feel free to try your own wines; we recommend a bottle of sweet sparkling white such as a Prosecco or Champagne and a red blend table wine.
TOSSWARE'S SPARKLING SANGRIA
Best served in TOSSWARE's14 oz Vino disposable plastic glasses
One 750 ml Bottle sparkling white wine (Champagne or Prosecco)
Two 750 ml bottles of red blend table wine
1. Slice up most of your fruit the night before, save a few strawberries and a peach on the side for garnish.
2. Fill a one gallon glass container with the freshly sliced fruit and one entire bottle of sparkling wine.
3. Let the fruit sit in the sparkling wine for at least four hours, preferably overnight.
4. The next day add two 750 ML bottles of table red wine.
5. Add a few pieces of fresh strawberry and peach slices to your 14oz TOSSWARE tumblers.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Grill up some hotdogs, light a sparkler, and have a toast using TOSSWARE this July.