Happy 2017 from TOSSWARE! This year we're looking forward to a lot of exciting new developments on your favorite disposable plastic drink ware. Celebrate with us by making a festive cocktail that carefully combines all the flavors of a gingersnap cookie. Few things are more satisfying that a cold drink that warms up your insides with complex layers of spice and flavor!
Our gingersnap is best served in TOSSWARE's 12 oz. Tumbler Jr., a recyclable plastic bucket glass. With a wide mouth and rounded rim, TOSSWARE'S ideal for our gingersnap cookie crumble rim. This recipe also uses a cinnamon simple syrup. The leftover cinnamon syrup can be used for other cocktails, as a substitute for maple syrup, or to make a party-sized bowl of gingersnap. Scroll all the way down for this catering size recipe. Without further ado, let's make a gingersnap!
Serves 2 in TOSSWARE's 12oz plastic Tumbler jr.
Fresh ginger root
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of water
4 cinnamon sticks or 2 tablespoons of cinnamon
1. Pour sugar and water in a medium saucepan over low heat.
2. Stirring constantly, turn off heat once sugar has dissolved completely.
3. Stir in cinnamon sticks or ground cinnamon, then cover and let sit overnight.
4. The next day pour into a jar where it will keep for a month refrigerated.
1 1/2 ounce Alsolut Pear Vokda
3/4 ounce Disaronno
1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
1/2 ounce of Cinnamon Syrup
1/4 teaspoon freshly grated ginger root
1/8 tsp. ground cloves
1/8 tsp. grated nutmeg
1. Crumble gingersnap cookie. Rim two 12 ounce Tumbler Jr. TOSSWARE cups with fresh lemon and dip into gingersnap cookie crumbs.
2. Muddle fresh ginger and cinnamon syrup in the bottom of a TOSSWARE 12oz Tumbler Jr.
3. Pour this cinnamon ginger mix into shaker and add lemon juice, cloves, nutmeg and liquor.
4. Strain into pre-rimmed TOSSWARE disposable plastic cups.
4. Garnish with candied ginger and enjoy with a friend!
To throw a party with TOSSWARE use the 48 count catering size box of 12oz Tumbler Jr cups and stir together 32oz pear vodka, 16oz Amaretto liquor, 1/2 cup of cinnamon syrup, 4 lemons, 1 tablespoon of nutmeg, 1 tablespoon cloves, and 2 tablespoons of thinly shredded ginger root.